We understand the importance branding and it's impact not only for immediate success but also for your company's future growth. Over the years we have successfully helped launch and re-brand a multitude of brands (86 and counting) across a wide spectrum of industries. These include: restaurants, luxury automotive, luxury mobile, luxury jewelry, retail, e-commerce, industrial products, aerospace, hotels chains, B2B, financial institutions, investment & banking, healthcare and commercial services to name a few.
The secret to our successful branding history, our proven 5 | Thirty Five™ process. As detailed in our process page, every brand development project we undertake will be produced in 5 phases and with 35 work days. In order to accomplish this, we work closely with our customers and outline weekly deliverables and expectations. In addition, we work on a flat rate "no surprises" pricing.
Our 5 | Thirty Five™ Brand Development Process
- Process: We conduct what we term our Brand Storming session in order to familiarize ourselves with your product and dive into the details. We will also audit and review all of your company information and contribute our experience to create the Brand Plan
- Brand Plan: We'll take all of our findings from our Brand Storming session and compile this to create a succinct new brand positioning and brand plan of action.
- Design: Our goal for every brand is to create and position it for short-term gains and long-term growth in its market. We accomplish this by developing a brand identity and branding materials that become immediately recognizable and effective for your brand’s success.
- Package: In 35 days or less we will compile all of the work and the brand plan we produced for your branding into a concise guidebook for reference, execution and company wide training.
- Propel: Depending on the package you selected, during this stage we will take the brand plan and all the assets produced and launch your new brand. This is also the step where we enter what we term “Phase 2”
Our Brand Development & Branding Services
- Market Research
- Brand Naming
- Trademark Consulting
- Brand Development
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Guidelines
- Corporate Identity Design
- Website Optimization
- Content Development
- Collateral Design
- Package Design
- Environment Retail Design
Free E-WorkBook Your Small Business Needs
You've heard that a brand is more than just a logotype, font or an image. This has never been more true than in today’s digital world. We created this comprehensive free e-workbook filled with information and tips for you to put into practice today!
Enter your email for a FREE copy.
Now that you know what we can do, how about we work together to develop the next worldwide brand. Fill out a few questions below and we'll get back to you right away. We look forward to hearing from you.